Explore Albania7 customer review
This part of the world is hotter than hot right now, and we aint gonna lie, this trip's name says it all. Sunshine, sunsets, and sights are served up left right and centre, with a nature fix dotted in-between to keep every explorer tuned in. 8-days of life changing experiences are yours for the taking.
Some say that visiting Albania is as close as you'll get to traveling back in time. It wasn't until the collapse of the People's Socialist Republic of Albania in 1991 that the world got its first glimpse of the country within. Huge snow-capped mountains, inviting beaches, pretty rural villages, a genuine subsistence culture and an exceptionally friendly welcome is what you will find here. We ride through the very best of Europe's beautiful unknown.
This diverse tour will lead you from the tranquil beauty of Lake Ohrid, via picturesque mountains and sparkling rivers, to the inviting beaches of the Albanian Riviera, providing a taste of all the very best Albania has to offer. This incorporates visits to UNESCO heritage sites, as well as fascinating glimpses into an untouched subsistence culture. A challenging route, providing a feast for the senses and plenty of opportunity to experience the hospitality of the friendly Albanian people.
Book this tour
At a glance
- 7 Nights, 3-4* hotel accommodation with breakfasts
- 6 riding days with 100% vehicle support
- 100% tarmac
- Group size 4 to 10 bikes plus local leader
- Contries Visited 2 : Albania, Macedonia
- 1200 km of motorcycle route
- Enjoy wild landscapes in this undiscovered country.
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage city of Berat and it's Fortress.
- Journey through the beautiful Albanian Riviera.
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage citys of Butrint and Ohrid.
- Get lost in the UNESCO city of Gjirokaster and its history.
- Ferry in the most amyzing ride across the Albanian fiords.
- Relax in the thermal waters of Bënjë and Peshkopia.
- Visit Enver Hoxha's nuclear bunker in Tirana.
- Discover the local cuisine where organic food is a standart.
- Witness Bënja's bridge that has spanned the river for centuries.
- Visit Valbona, Europe's hiking Meka.
- Kruja, home of Skenderbeg, Aleksander of Albania.
Tiranë - Dhërmi
Dhërmi - Gjirokastër
Gjirokastër - Korçë
Korçë - Peshkopi
Peshkopi - Valbonë
Valbonë - Krujë
Pillion / Own Bike
* Prices above are sharing room
* Motorcycle upgrade uses the GS 1200 or GS 1200 Adventure
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- Motorcycle GS 800
- Multilingual tour guide
- Support van and mechanic
- Fuel during the entire tour
- All Lunches and dinners
- All breakfasts
- All attraction site fees
- Airport shuttle service
- Tolls and ferry ticket
What's not included
- Single supplement
- Motorcycle upgrade
- Airplane tickets
- Riding gear or helmet
- Travel insurance
- Drinks with meals
- Hard case panniers
- Gratitude for guides
- Visa expenses
- Extra airport transfer
|Tour Date||Tour Status|
|April 29 - May 06||Limited Availability|
|June 3 - June 10||Available & guaranteed|
|July 8 - July 15||Available & guaranteed|
|September 23 - September 30||Fully Booked|
|October 8 - October 15||Available & guaranteed|
- Airline Lost & Found
- Riding Gear
- How much money do I need?
- Medical conditions and food allergies
- Motorcycle Models and Sizes
- Crossing Borders
- Ferry ride into the Fiords of Albania
- Riding in Albania
- Food and Meals
- Riding Style
Because of the cheep prices of meals we decided that everyone should have the abundant option of choosing their own dish. Nonetheless your guide will suggest the best places and dishes and make reservations beforehand. If it is favorable to you, you can let the guide choose and order the best at each destination.
Nonetheless with our GPS and and easy to follow route, you are free to ride at you own pace and enjoy the ride from your own prospective.