Explore Albania7 customer review
Welcome in the new millennium in the less traversed corner of Europe, the Accursed mountain of Albania. Ride and see what few people have seen: an untouched coastline, hidden valleys, and rugged mountains. Receive one of the warmest receptions in all of Europe. The people of this tiny country are known for warmth and hospitality. From the mountains in the north to the archaeological sites in the south, from the growing city to the rural villages throughout the country, there is surprising diversity for travelers to discover. An adventure worth living for. This tour, includes a world class journey through outstanding fjord-like scenery, which deserves to be one of the world's best boat trips. You will travel back in time and see the traditional lifestyles carried by hardy souls who work their land and build their haystacks as their ancestors did before them with the peacefulness.
Some say that visiting Albania is as close as you'll get to traveling back in time. It wasn't until the collapse of the People's Socialist Republic of Albania in 1991 that the world got its first glimpse of the country within. Huge snow-capped mountains, inviting beaches, pretty rural villages, a genuine subsistence culture and an exceptionally friendly welcome is what you will find here. We ride through the very best of Europe's beautiful unknown.
At a glance
- 7 Nights, 3-4* hotel accommodation with breakfasts
- 6 riding days with 100% vehicle support
- 100% tarmac
- Group size 4 to 10 bikes plus local leader
- Contries Visited 2 : Albania, Macedonia
- 1200 km of motorcycle route
- Enjoy wild landscapes in this undiscovered country.
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage city of Berat and it's Fortress.
- Journey through the beautiful Albanian Riviera.
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage citys of Butrint and Ohrid.
- Get lost in the UNESCO city of Gjirokaster and its history.
- Ferry in the most amyzing ride across the Albanian fiords.
- Relax in the thermal waters of Bënjë and Peshkopia.
- Visit Enver Hoxha's nuclear bunker in Tirana.
- Discover the local cuisine where organic food is a standart.
- Witness Bënja's bridge that has spanned the river for centuries.
- Visit Valbona, Europe's hiking Meka.
- Kruja, home of Skenderbeg, Aleksander of Albania.
Tiranë - Dhërmi
Dhërmi - Gjirokastër
Gjirokastër - Korçë
Korçë - Peshkopi
Peshkopi - Valbonë
Valbonë - Krujë
Pillion / Own Bike
* Prices above are sharing room
* Motorcycle upgrade uses the R1200 GS
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- Motorcycle F700GS / F800GS
- Multilingual tour guide
- Support van and mechanic
- Motorcycle Insurance BLUE
- All Lunches and dinners
- All breakfasts
- All attraction site fees
- Airport shuttle service
- Tolls and ferry ticket
What's not included
- Single supplement
- Motorcycle upgrade
- Airplane tickets
- Riding gear or helmet
- Travel insurance
- Drinks with meals
- Hard case panniers
- Gratitude for guides
- Visa expenses
- Extra airport transfer
|2018 - Tour Date||Tour Status|
|April 1 - April 8||Available|
|May 13 - May 20||Available & guaranteed|
|June 17 - June 24||Available & guaranteed|
|September 2 - September 9||Available & guaranteed|
|October 14 - October 21||Available|
|November 4 - November 11||Available|
- Airline Lost & Found
- Riding Gear
- How much money do I need?
- Medical conditions and food allergies
- Motorcycle Models and Sizes
- Crossing Borders
- Ferry ride into the Fiords of Albania
- Riding in Albania
- Food and Meals
- Riding Style
Because of the cheep prices of meals we decided that everyone should have the abundant option of choosing their own dish. Nonetheless your guide will suggest the best places and dishes and make reservations beforehand. If it is favorable to you, you can let the guide choose and order the best at each destination.
Nonetheless with our GPS and and easy to follow route, you are free to ride at you own pace and enjoy the ride from your own prospective.