Yugoslavia0 customer review
Welcome in the new millennium in the less traversed corner of Europe, south ex-Yugoslavia. This part of the world is hotter than hot right now, and we aint gonna lie, this trip's name says it all. 7 UNESCO sights are served up left right and centre, with a nature fix dotted in-between to keep every explorer tuned in. 6-days of life changing experiences are yours for the taking.
This diverse tour will lead you from the inviting beaches of Montenegro and one of the deepest river canyon the world, the picturesque mountains and sparkling rivers of Kosovo, to the tranquil beauty of Lake Ohrid via the Accursed mountain of Albania, providing a taste of all the countries have to offer. A relaxing route, providing a feast for the senses and plenty of opportunity to experience the hospitality of the friendly Balkan people.
At a glance
- 5 Nights, 3-4* hotel accommodation with breakfasts
- 4 riding days with 100% vehicle support
- 100% tarmac
- Group size 4 to 8 bikes plus local leader
- Contries Visited 1 : Albania
- 800 km of motorcycle route
- Enjoy wild landscapes in this undiscovered country.
- Visit 4 UNESCO World Heritage citys
- Journey through the beautiful Albanian Riviera.
- Witness Bënja's bridge that has spanned the river for centuries.
- Relax in the thermal waters of Bënjë and Peshkopia.
- Discover the local cuisine where organic food is a standart.
- Visit Enver Hoxha's nuclear bunker in Tirana.
Rendezvous at Tiranë airport and transfer to hotel in Tiranë city centre. Meet the rest of the tour group and prepare the motorcycles for the following day. Depending on arrival times we will the chanse to make a city tour before dinner and explore some of the mistery shrouded history of Tirana's communist past.
Tiranë - Korçë
Today we head south and east towards lake Ohrid, one of rarest lakes in the world for its biodeversity and endemism. After going through the border to Macedonia we stop for lunch at the world heritage city of Ohrid. Full of history and beauty this tiny city has more churches that Rome, where pared with the peaceful atmospher the lakes provide it becomes obviows why the Orthodoxe manks decided to stay here and develop the ciryllic alphabet. Continue up and down the park of Galicica to yet another amazing lake, The big Prespa lake. Enter Albania and onwards to Paris of Albania, Korcë.
Korçë - Gjirokastër
Via Benje. Lunch there
Gjirokastër - Dhërmi
Dhërmi - Tiranë
Via Berat, lunch there and Belsh
Pillion / Own Bike
* Prices above are sharing room
* Motorcycle upgrade uses the R1200 GS
- 5 Nights Accommodation
- Motorcycle F700GS / F800GS
- Multilingual tour guide
- Support van and mechanic
- Motorcycle Insurance
- All Lunches and dinners
- All breakfasts
- All attraction site fees
- Airport shuttle service
- Tolls and ferry ticket
What's not included
- Single supplement
- Motorcycle upgrade
- Airplane tickets
- Riding gear or helmet
- Travel insurance
- Drinks with meals
- Hard case panniers
- Gratitude for guides
- Visa expenses
- Extra airport transfer
|2018 - Tour Date||Tour Status|
|May 1 - May 13||Available|
|June 24 - July 1||Available|
|October 7 - October 14||Available|
- Airline Lost & Found
- Riding Gear
- How much money do I need?
- Medical conditions and food allergies
- Motorcycle Models and Sizes
- Off road difficulty level
- Ferry ride into the Fiords of Albania
- Riding in Albania
- Food and Meals
- Riding Style
Because of the cheep prices of meals we decided that everyone should have the abundant option of choosing their own dish. Nonetheless your guide will suggest the best places and dishes and make reservations beforehand. If it is favorable to you, you can let the guide choose and order the best at each destination.
Nonetheless with our GPS and and easy to follow route, you are free to ride at you own pace and enjoy the ride from your own prospective.