Albania Off-Road0 customer review
Welcome in the new millennium in the less traversed corner of Europe, the Accursed mountain of Albania. Ride and see what few people have seen: an untouched coastline, hidden valleys, and rugged mountains. Receive one of the warmest receptions in all of Europe. The people of this tiny country are known for warmth and hospitality. From the mountains in the north to the archaeological sites in the south, from the growing city to the rural villages throughout the country, there is surprising diversity for travelers to discover. An adventure worth living for. This tour, includes a world class journey through outstanding fjord-like scenery, which deserves to be one of the world's best boat trips. You will travel back in time and see the traditional lifestyles carried by hardy souls who work their land and build their haystacks as their ancestors did before them with the peacefulness.
This diverse tour will lead you from the tranquil beauty of Lake Ohrid, via picturesque mountains and sparkling rivers, to the inviting beaches of the Albanian Riviera, providing a taste of all the very best Albania has to offer. This incorporates visits to UNESCO heritage sites, as well as fascinating glimpses into an untouched subsistence culture. A challenging route, providing a feast for the senses and plenty of opportunity to experience the hospitality of the friendly Albanian people.
Book this tour
At a glance
- 7 Nights, 3-4* hotel accommodation with breakfasts
- 6 riding days with 100% vehicle support
- 50% tarmac 50% off-road
- Group size 4 to 6 bikes plus local leader
- Contries Visited 1 : Albania
- 1165 km of motorcycle route
- Enjoy wild landscapes in this undiscovered country.
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage city of Berat and it's Fortress.
- Journey through the beautiful Albanian Riviera.
- Discover the 'Lock-in Tower' at Theth
- Witness Bënja's bridge that has spanned the river for centuries.
- Visit Valbona, Europe's hiking Meka.
- Ferry in the most amyzing ride across the Albanian fiords.
- Relax in the thermal waters of Bënjë and Peshkopia.
- Enjoy a traditional folklore evening in Krujë.
- Discover the local cuisine where organic food is a standart.
- Visit Enver Hoxha's nuclear bunker in Tirana.
Tiranë - Berat
Berat - Korçë
Korçë - Peshkopi
Peshkopi - Valbonë
Valbonë - Theth
Theth - Krujë
Pillion / Own Bike
* Prices above are sharing room
* Motorcycle upgrade uses the GS 1200 or GS 1200 Adventure
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- Motorcycle GS 800
- Multilingual tour guide
- Support van and mechanic
- Fuel during the entire tour
- All Lunches and dinners
- All breakfasts
- All attraction site fees
- Airport shuttle service
- Tolls and ferry ticket
What's not included
- Single supplement
- Motorcycle upgrade
- Airplane tickets
- Riding gear or helmet
- Travel insurance
- Drinks with meals
- Hard case panniers
- Gratitude for guides
- Visa expenses
- Extra airport transfer
|Tour Date||Tour Status|
|July 22 - July 29||Available|
|August 5 - August 12||Available|
- Airline Lost & Found
- Riding Gear
- How much money do I need?
- Medical conditions and food allergies
- Motorcycle Models and Sizes
- Off road difficulty level
- Ferry ride into the Fiords of Albania
- Riding in Albania
- Food and Meals
- Riding Style
Because of the cheep prices of meals we decided that everyone should have the abundant option of choosing their own dish. Nonetheless your guide will suggest the best places and dishes and make reservations beforehand. If it is favorable to you, you can let the guide choose and order the best at each destination.
Nonetheless with our GPS and and easy to follow route, you are free to ride at you own pace and enjoy the ride from your own prospective.